First Aid Stations
Accidents happen, even at the beach. No worries, we got your back! Our beaches are divided into zones, each with a first aid station at its headquarters. You’ll find first aid stations at 59th, 34th, 12th and 1st Streets.
Contact the Ocean City Beach Patrol or a lifeguard immediately in the event of an emergency at the beach.
Fees at Ocean City Beaches and Bays
Beachgoers must purchase beach tags to pay for services that keep our beaches clean, safe and fun for all. You can buy seasonal, weekly or daily beach tags.
Pre-season, which lasts until Memorial Day, offers discounted tags. You can purchase pre-season tags at:
- The 46th Street Welcome Center on West Avenue
- City Hall at 9th Street and Asbury Avenue
- The Welcome Center on the Route 52 Causeway
- Henry Knight Building at 12th Street and Haven Avenue
- Aquatic and Fitness Center at 17th Street and Simpson Avenue
Some of these locations have limited hours during the pre-season, so be sure to call before your visit.
In the summer season, you can buy beach passes at the locations listed above and from Ocean City employees at the beach. Current pass fees are:
- Seasonal: $35
- Weekly: $20
- Daily: $10
More Information On Beach Tags