Cape May County Biz Hub
- Address: 341 Court House South Dennis Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210, USA
- Phone Number: 609-463-3670
OUR BUSINESS IS YOUR BUSINESS
*A small business support center serving new and
expanding businesses in Cape May County
The Cape May County bizHub was created by a group of political, business and academic leaders to provide support for business startups and business expansions in the County. The planning effort was supported by funding from Atlantic Cape Community College, Cape May County government, Crest Savings Bank and an Innovation Challenge grant from the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA). The United States Department of Agriculture provided additional funding at the conclusion of the NJDEA grant.
WHAT WE DO
The bizHub provides a range of free or low-cost services to its clients. These services include:
- Information and Referral – Clients receive general information about startup or expansion and are referred to resources that will meet their needs.
- Training- Clients have the offerings of the Atlantic Cape Community College at their fingertips. In addition, the bizHub can connect clients to trainings provided by such organizations as the Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE, UCEDC, a non-profit development corporation, etc.
- Networking – Clients are offered the opportunity to meet other entrepreneurs and business leaders in an informal setting or at specially designed educational events.
- Mentoring and Coaching – Clients receive support from business coaches and from volunteer mentors such as those provided by SCORE
- Co-Working Sites – Clients can rent office or conference space from the Atlantic Cape Community College, Cape May Campus.
In addition to specific services, the bizHub promises to stay with clients throughout their journey, to follow-up and follow-through.