AtlantiCare is dedicated to improving the health of our community. From our teaching hospitals to our childcare centers to our affordable health insurance plans, all of AtlantiCare’s programs and services are designed to offer our community—one resident at a time—the health and wellness services it needs and wants. More than 4,000 team members deliver exceptional care and customer service in more than 60 locations throughout southeastern New Jersey. A not-for-profit organization, AtlantiCare’s primary focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
AtlantiCare includes AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, AtlantiCare Health Services, AtlantiCare Behavioral Health, the AtlantiCare Foundation, AtlantiCare Health Plans and InfoShare. AtlantiCare is the region’s largest healthcare organization and largest non-casino employer.
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is a 567-bed teaching hospital with campuses in Atlantic City and Pomona. ARMC is home to many centers of excellence and specialized services,, including:
- The Heart Institute at ARMC is the region’s only cardiac surgery center.
- Level II Regional Trauma Center one of only two in southern New Jersey.
- The Center for Childbirth
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- The Joint Institute
- The Spine Institute
- The Stanley M. Grossman Pediatric Special Care Unit
- AtlantiCare Cancer Care, which includes the Ruth Newman Shapiro Regional Cancer Center
- The Kligerman Digestive Disease Center
- The Center for Surgical Weight Loss & Wellness
- AtlantiCare Women’s Health & Wellness
- The region’s only hospital-based infectious disease program